The safety of our young athletes and the comfort of our families always comes first at Sunnybank Little A’s. When there is wet weather around our procedure is:
A decision will be made by 1200 pm on the competition day if we need to cancel the centre comp for the day.
A notice will be placed on the news board of our website sunnybanklittleathletics.org.au and our facebook page.
The lost competition day will be rescheduled to a reserve day later in the season.