2022/ 2023 Season
Sunnybank Little Athletics Season is about to start
Information/Sign on 21 August 2022 (12:00pm – 3:00pm) Sunnybank High School (oval) Gager St, Sunnybank
Week 1 Comp: 27 August 2022
New registrations also require presentation of proof of age (eg: Birth certificate or passport) this can be done by scanning the document during registration or showing the hard copy to officials at the main tent any Saturday.
Sunnybank Little A’s accepts the Government Get Started Vouchers as full registration payment. For more information on the scheme and to apply for vouchers please go to “Get Started—Funding to help kids participate”
Fees for 2022/2023 (same as last season!):
The Fee Structure for the 2022/2023 Season are very competitive particularly for families with more than one child!
Sunnybank Centre operates on a one-off fee structure with no ongoing weekly charges.
Look at the following very attractive prices:
- First Child – $180.00 *
- Second Child and subsequent children – $120.00
- Tiny Tots – $80.00
* A Parent Helper Levy of $50 per family is payable upon registration which is fully refundable at the conclusion of the season if a parent assists for a minimum of 12 of the 18 Competition Days (or 2/3 of the season from registration).
Sunnybank Little A’s is a registered club with the Get In The Game Initiative. We accept the Get Started Sports Vouchers as payment for registration.
To find out more info about the initiative including elegibility criteria go to: http://www.qld.gov.au/recreation/sports/funding/getinthegame/getstarted/
Registered athletes receive:
- Membership Sign-on Pack
- Affiliation and Registration with the Queensland and Australian Little Athletics Associations
- Insurances for all registered members, officials, accredited coaches and voluntary workers
- Regular Centre Competitions and access to Accredited Coaching
- Age based competition with recorded results
- Performance recording book (Achievements Book)
- Sponsor rewards and performance incentives
- Presentation Day Celebration
- Trophy and other eligible awards
- State Relay and State Individual Championship Nomination Fees
- McDonalds Achievement Awards
Tiny Tots have a separate fee structure due to the nature of their program so please contact us for more detailed information.
All children must be registered athletes to compete at Sunnybank Little Athletics Centre competition days.
Proof of age is to be presented to the Registrar within 14 days from the date of registering. If proof of age is not provided the athlete will not comply for any Centre award or performance achievement.
The period covered by the registration shall be from the date of acceptance of the membership for the current season to the day prior to the commencement date of the NEXT competition.
Information provided on the registration form will remain confidential.
Notice is hereby given that the Insurance of the Sunnybank Little Athletics Centre Incorporated DOES NOT cover any unregistered child.
Sunnybank Little Athletics Centre Incorporated DOES NOT accept any liability in respect of any injury however caused to any person or damage caused to any property.