Centre Comp Sat 24 Jan & Regional Nominations

After nearly 200ml of rain over the oval yesterday I’ll be going down around 11:00 to see how much of the ground has dried out and will then make the decision whether comp will go ahead today. You will all hear from me before¬†12:00 pm, check your emails/this website.
If the oval is unsuitable to run comp today I will still be there from 1:00 to process Regional Champs Nominations……….this is the Final day to submit Nominations so whichever way we go today I need those Nominations if your athlete wants to compete ¬†(Regional Champs 07/08 Feb at SAF Nathan)
Isabel