Wet Weather Warning

The safety of our athletes and the comfort of our families is always a priority for us. With that in mind we are currently monitoring the weather and will make a decision by 1100 whether we will need to move today’s week 1 centre competition to next Saturday. We will post the update on this website and on our facebook page by 1100