In the event of Wet Weather a decision will be made if we need to cancel the centre competition by 12:30 pm on the day.
A notice will be emailed to all families, posted on the News board on the SLAC Website and advised on our Facebook Page.
I will also be down at the ground to advise any athletes/families who may not get the message.
The safety of our Athletes and the comfort of our Families is of utmost importance to Sunnybank Little A’s. Any and all lost Competition days will be rescheduled to one of our Reserve days later in the season. Isabel