We are keeping an eye on the weather at the moment and will have a better idea of this avy’s conditions as the morning goes on. A decision on whether Centre Comp goes ahead today will be made around 12:00. Notification for families will be posted on Facebook and our Website.
Weather watch – Sat 07 October
This article was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink. Follow comments with the RSS feed for this post.Both comments and trackbacks are closed.