Centre Comp Saturday 18 Nov 17

Keep watching this news board and our Facebook page for an update on whether Centre Comp will go ahead today. We will keep an eye on the weather forecast for this avy and make a decision by 1200 pm if we need to cancel and reschedule to another Reserve day. We have not cancelled at this stage