Centre Comp Sat 30 Jan

We are currently considering the weather conditions for today and keeping an eye on the radar, a decision will be made by 1200  if today’s comp will go ahead or whether it is going to be too uncomfortable for our young athletes and families.

Notice will be posted on this website, our facebook page and emailed to all to advise. If today is cancelled it will be rescheduled to a reserve day towards the end of the season.