Cancellation Training Sunday 22Feb / Nominations Senior Pentathlon/Junior Carnival

Unfortunately the weather isn’t being kind to us this weekend and although we have had sunshine today it is currently showering over the oval. Along with some pretty soggy areas and the possibility of more light showers this avy Ros and I have decided that conditions just aren’t suitable for Training.
I will still ┬ábe down there at 3:30 for anyone who wants to lodge Senior Pentathlon/Junior Carnival Noms (or call me 0412022028 if you can’t make it this avy and wish to nominate). Be aware Deb needs to lodge the Nominations with LAQ tonight! Isabel