2018/2019 training schedule
Sundays 3:30-5:00 pm U6 – U17
Thursdays 4:00 – 5:30pm U6 – U17
Coaches and Qualifications:
- Level 2 – Sprints, Hurdles and Relays,
- Level 2 – Throws
- Level 2 – Jumps
- AASC / AA IAAF Sporting Schools Coach
Athletics Australia Accredited Athletics Coach
Australian Track and Field Coaches Association Registration
Australian Sports Commission Accredited Athletics Coach
- Athletes should meet at the sheds at the eastern end of the oval.
- Parents/Guardians are to collect their children from the coach on the oval.
- We welcome parents who wish to help at training – Just ask!
- Wet Weather Contacts:
Isabel Green (Senior Coaching Officer) Ph: 0412 022028
Sunday Training Schedule 3:30pm to 5:00pm
Occassional Sun Training will be conducted at SAF (State Athletics Facility), Cnr Mains and Kesells Rd, Nathan
* SAF: Nathan is the outside track at QSAC Stadium, cnr Mains and Kessels Rds, Nathan
Extra event specific training may be conducted for athletes with parent participation – see Isabel to discuss your interest.
Changes to the training schedule may occur on the day due to coach availability, athlete numbers or weather conditions.